Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome from the Film Fatale

OK yeah, "Film Fatale" is kinda cheesy, but everyone likes cheese (well except the lactose intolerant, but I digress). Besides, I am a dangerously seductive lady with a passion for movies! Also, that was the alternate name for this blog and I wanted to work it in some how, ha ha!

Welcome to my film blog. As it says in the description, here is my place to post about everything from upcoming films I'm excited about, rumors that pique my interest, reviews of things of recently watched - not just new releases either, I am a happy Netflix member - and anything else that fits my film fancy.

Part of this is for me (I have to get it out of my system somehow) but part of it is to also communicate with people who enjoy the cinema as much as I do.  A place to share opinions, ideas, recommendations and such with others.  I hope you, dear reader, will find this a place of fun and interest. Read on, make comments (please try to be affable and considerate of others... although appropriate and creative cursing is totally cool by me) and share the movie love!

Thanks for stopping by,
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment